• BA (hons) First Class, Painting and Printmaking, Sheffield City Polytechnic, 1983 – 86
• Scenic Artist, Crucible Theatre, Sheffield, September 1986 – January 1987
• Founding Member of Blast Lane Artist’s Studio, Sheffield, February 1987 – September 1990
• Art Teacher, Silverdale School, Sheffield, September 1991 – August 2002
• Subject Leader – Art, Silverdale School, Sheffield, September 2002 – Present
• South Yorkshire Open Art Exhibition, Cooper Gallery, Barnsley, 1996 – Present. Prize winner 1996, 1998.
• Rotherham Open Art Exhibition, Rotherham Art Gallery, 2008 – Present. Prize Winner 2008, 2009.
• SAA Open Art Exhibition, Islington Exhibition Centre, London, Amateur Artist of the Year 2006.
. 'Sheffield Artist's Exhibition', The Greenhouse Gallery, Ranmoor, Sheffield, 2005.
• Great Sheffield Art Show, The Octagon Centre, Sheffield University, Sheffield, 2007 – Present.
• Barnsley Council Offices Exhibition, 2009.
• Cafe exhibition, Clifton Park Museum, Rotherham, 2008.
• 'Glossed Souls' Exhibition with Stephen Carley, S1 Gallery, Sheffield, 2003.
• 'The Artisans' Exhibition with Stephen Carley, Workstation Foyer, Cultural Industries Quarter, Sheffield, 2004.
• ‘Portrait Exhibition’, Sheffield University Library, 1999.
• ‘Spectator Work Exhibition’ The Scottish Gallery, Edinburgh, London. 1990
• ‘Laing’ Open Landscape Exhibition, Harrogate Gallery, 1989.
• ‘Laing’ Open Landscape Exhibition, Salford Gallery, Manchester. 1990.
• ‘Witness’ Sheffield Artist’s Initiative, The Woolworths Building, Sheffield, 1988.
• Sheffield Artist’s Initiative, The Mappin Gallery, Sheffield, 1989.
• Julian Baring, ‘Steelworkers’ Spectator Work Exhibition, The Scottish Gallery, London.
• Maher LTD, ‘Drophammer’ Super Alloys Division, Edward Street, , Sheffield.
. Paul Brown, 'Sheffield Panorama II', 'Tram from Park Square Roundabout', Sheffield.
. June Housley, 'Sheffield Panorama I', Sheffield.
. Amir Afzal 'Sheffield Panorama V, from Duke street' Sheffield / Australia
. Chris Harvey, 'Vietnemese Noodle Bar, 'Heeley Bottom', London
. Dan and Helen Harpham, 'Rain on the Sidewalk', 'Knowsley Caravan', Sheffield 'Sheffield Panorama, Cultural Industries Quarter' Sheffield.
. Mike Baldwin and Family, 'Nonnas', Sheffield. And 'Our Family Portrait', Sheffield.
. Jeff and Kim Longmuir, The Tennyson Hotel, Lincoln, Collection of eight years of pictures created for the annual hotel
. Graham Wrench 'Sheffield from the Wicker' Grindleford, Sheffield
. Richard Hawley 'Sheffield Panorama V, from Duke street' (archival quality print) Sheffield
. Jon and Amanda Wilcox, 'Variety of college and early career paintings' , Edwinstow.
• DeAgostini, Griffin House, London, ‘The Step-by-Step Art Course’, Demonstrations of acrylic , oil painting and mixed media, 2002.